Sacred Heart Parish follows the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program (Protecting God’s Children). http://www.archstl.org The program is designed to help protect the youth, elderly, and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community. This process also provides a layer of protection against the possibility of false accusations for those adults who are involved in our many ministries. If you have any questions, please call the Parish Office at 636-937-4662 or [email protected]
* Anyone who seeks employment at Sacred Heart Parish, Crystal City, MO or who wants to volunteer in a ministry or activity in which they will work with minor children, the elderly, or otherwise vulnerable persons must participate in the Protecting God's Children workshop. For a schedule on when the Protecting God's Children Workshops are presented, go to https://www.preventandprotectstl.org
* Applicants and prospective volunteers can register with Sacred Heart by following information on this form Safe Environment User Registration Form. If the applicant or prospective volunteer has lived outside the State of Missouri within the last five years, he or she also needs to fill out an American Checked Release Form. To review your rights regarding the submission of this form, please see the Summary of Rights statement.
* An adult applicant or prospective volunteer who wishes to work with minor children must also sign a Commitment to Ethical Conduct.
* All completed documentation is to be done on the preventandprotectstl.org website.
* Youth Volunteers, those under 18 who wish to work with younger children, the elderly, or otherwise vulnerable persons are also required to review, sign and submit to a Ethical Code of Conduct for youth. In most cases it is the responsibility of the adult youth leader/supervisor to review this code of conduct with young volunteers and to submit the signed forms to the parish office.